Lawyer in South Bend Indiana Provides Debt Solutions and Estate Planning
Solving financial difficulties and protecting your wealth
The law office of Thomas E. Panowicz LLC has a solid reputation in the community for providing exceptional client service in bankruptcy law and estate planning. Attorney Thomas E. Panowicz has met the requirements for Board Certification in Consumer Bankruptcy Law by the American Board of Certification and has more than 15 years of experience finding solutions for financial problems and protecting estate assets.
Attentive counseling for bankruptcy and estate planning in Indiana and Michigan
We enjoy facing the challenges of your unique situation and are ready to find an effective resolution. Our firm's good name-recognition comes from providing a high level of service that includes:
- Attentive counseling -- We provide outstanding service and concrete solutions.
- Credentialed leadership -- Our firm's founder is board certified in consumer bankruptcy law.
- Solid reputation -- We resolve your financial issues with accomplished representation.
End debt problems with personalized bankruptcy solutions
Financial stress makes you feel like you are in a hopeless situation. Instead of feeling trapped, you can free yourself from the weight of debt by hiring a competent bankruptcy attorney who has the knowledge to solve your problems in an efficient, courteous manner. Bankruptcy attorneys provide advice regarding:
- Chapter 7 (personal liquidation) -- Get a new start and permanently clear most of your debt by declaring Chapter 7.
- Chapter 11 (business reorganization) -- Mitigate and restructure your business debts with a manageable Chapter 11 payment plan.
- Chapter 13 (personal reorganization) -- Stop foreclosure and catch up on past-due payments by filing Chapter 13.
Reliable estate planning strategies and sound elder law advice
Estate planning shields your assets from creditors and minimizes taxes for your heirs. We have experience with estate planning and provide solutions tailored to your individual circumstances, including:
- Estate administration -- If you are tasked with administering a decedent's estate, you need sound guidance for distributing property to beneficiaries named in the will.
- Elder law -- If you or a loved one is a senior, an estate lawyer can assist in designating a specific person to help manage your property, help doctors and other medical staff with important decisions, and make certain that you are receiving the best possible care.
- Probate litigation -- When beneficiaries in a probate proceeding question their inheritance outlined in a decedent's will, estate lawyers can represent them in court.
Schedule a free consultation to discuss your debt problems or estate planning needs
The law office of Thomas E. Panowicz LLC has a solid reputation for resolving financial problems and providing top-notch client service. We are located close to the University of Notre Dame and public transportation and we also serve southern Michigan. Free parking is available. We provide a free initial consultation and flexible office hours. To schedule an appointment, contact us online or call us at 574.907.9572.